1. Industry Collaboration Research Investment Fund for Analyzing EEG signals, AU$543,000, Project Leader, 2017-2019.
2. USQ University Strategic Priority Project Fund, ACS970114, Big DataAnalytics Framework and Its Applications, AU$150,000, 2014-2017,Project Leader, ongoing.
1. Yan Li(李燕）, Mohammed Diykh and Peng Wen, EEG Sleep Stages Identification Based on Weighted Undirected Complex Networks, Pattern Recognition, In Press. (Impact Factor (IF): 4.582, Q1)
2. Mohammed Diykh, Yan Li(李燕) and Peng Wen, Classify Epileptic EEG Signals Using Weighted Complex Networks Based Community Structure Detection,Expert Systems With Applications, Vol. 90, 2017, pp. 87–100, online version: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2017.08.012. . (IF: 3.9281, Q1)
3. Bo Song, Peng Wen, Yan Li (李燕)and Tony Ahfock, Numeric Investigation of Brain Tumor Influence on the Current Distributions during Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol.63, No. 1 January 2016, pp. 176-187.http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=7202839. DOI: 10.1109/TBME.2015.2468672. (IF: 2.233, Q1)
· 2016 USQ Publication Excellence Discipline Specific Award
· 2015 USQ Publication Excellence Discipline Specific Award
· 2014 USQ Publication Excellence Award
· 2013 Go WEST (Women in Engineering, Science and Technology) Best Partnerships Award, Queensland, Australia
· 2012 Australia National Prestigious Citation Award from the Office for Learning and Teaching for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
· 2010 Best Go WEST Professional/Business Award – Research
· 2009 USQ Research Excellence Award
· 2009 USQ Learning and Teaching Award for Programs and Services that Enhance Learning
· 2009 USQ Faculty of Sciences Learning and Teaching Award for Programs and Services that Enhance Learning